I’ve been erratically posting to the Ten Things of Thankful blog for a while now, thankful that no one is keeping score! And here is my current countdown:
1. A restful Christmas vacation, much needed and much appreciated.
2. Plans to repaint and redecorate our family room. Since my dear teaching widower got to turn our living room into a home theater, I decided on a bear theme for this room. Martin Minkling and Rufus will have a new home.
3. Some snow this winter!
4. A new puppet friend for social studies (and yes, you may ask about that).
5. The first of a few new bear prints. No pun intended.
6. Relief that my dearest teaching widower and I both agreed to nix the bear eyes print below. Caution: Extended viewing may lead to paranoia.
7. Time to blog. This will likely come to an end next Monday.
8. No flu.
9. A new REAL camera, with special thanks to Cee for her inspiration and help. I’m gonna be Cee one day!
10. Good Karma, which is a delicious flaxseed “milk” with no added sugar and lots of protein.