Thanks again, Davina, for your Mystery Blogger Award. Here are the questions I am shamelessly borrowing from you!
- What have you learned about yourself through blogging? I am either mindlessly foolish or simply no longer afraid to reveal my identity.
- What do you hope to accomplish through writing content either for yourself or others? My goal has been to support other teachers and open hearts and minds to struggling students.
- In the spirit of Avengers Endgame: If your blog content had superpowers what would it be? Hmm, I think telepathy would serve me well. I could share my thoughts without missing a single post.
- Who inspired you to become a content writer and what inspired you to choose the niche that you chose? A dear friend started a blog and that emboldened me. Suzie helped me broaden my range of topics, encouraging me to share more of myself.
- Spring and soon summer will be upon us. What are your spring/summer plans for this year? Really? Spring is coming? That would be awesome. My dearest teaching widower and I are travelling more than usual this summer. Whee!
So if you are one of these bloggers, please feel free to answer the same questions. Or if these nominations are not your thing, just know that you are appreciated!