Davina Lyons, a middle school teacher, blogger, and workshop facilitator, has nominated me for a cool blogging award. Wow! I didn’t see that coming!
The Mystery Blogger award was created by Okoto Enigma “for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” Okoto Enigma
I know I can’t live up to that description, especially with my erratic posting, but it’s sweet to be nominated! I am nominating the awesome group below. Some folks do not care for this process, so no pressure!
Here are the rules of this award and my nominations below!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me: I love Jesus, my dearest teaching widower, and my students.
I am nominating these intriguing and inspirational blogs:
- Mother’s Anchor
- Teleporting Weena
- A Thomas Point of View
- Jannat007 (Trust Yourself)
- Esther Chilton blog
- Song Bird Sings
- Of cabbages and kings
- The Day After
- Relationships, Etc.
- Bold Blind Beauty
- 2 R Better Than One
In my next post, I’ll answer some questions and add my own. Well, I might just copy Davina’s cuz she’s better at this than I am!!