Ten Five Things of Thankful is entirely due to Lizzi, who continually inspires me with her loving heart and skillful writing. She has been THROUGH it for the past few weeks, yet manages to see the goodness in all sorts of trials. That’s never been easy for me, but here’s my weekly TToT. Well, FToT, since I can only do five. That’s better than ZToT!
- My dearest widower returned safe and sound from an unexpected trip to Spain. He spent hours at the Museo del Prado, stomping over 17,000 steps that day on his FitBit! Perhaps that’s why he looked like this at a museum in Barcelona.
- Score 1 for me in my continuing battle against the neighborhood deer! Look what is coming back to life! All of this was eaten away last year. I know, I know, it is inconsequential in the grand scheme of things, but I am a bulldog once I get a challenge. And to mix metaphors, the deer threw down the gauntlet, not me.
- I have dearest widower illness, which is a cousin to leisure sickness. I was “fine” until my widower came home. I managed to scrape through the week with little sleep, little time to rest, major recurring back pain, and a serious knee injury. Now I am incapacitated, hence all my blogging.
- I have only had one mosquito bite this season! Woohoo!
- It’s been terrific fun exploring the blogosphere through the A to Z Challenge. There are about 2000+ bloggers now participating. You wouldn’t believe the diversity of topics. I shouldn’t be surprised but I am! Such creativity, talent, kindness, bravery, and all manner of imagination. Don’t you LOVE how diverse we are? It is divine.