Thanks, Cee, for this Share Your World challenge! If you haven’t yet taken a look at Cee’s blog, you are missing out on incredible photography and tips. Seriously, Cee’s tips comprise a terrific course on photography! (She should charge!) Here are this week’s responses to her questions.
- My favorite food to cook is anything with pastry, from empanadas to tarts. Yum!
- Yes, I loved swinging as a child. I would call it an obsession, really. My goal was to swing over the top of the swing set, something I never achieved. Which is why I am still alive.
- What has surprised me about blogging? How much fun it is! What great folks I’ve met! And mostly, how MANY bloggers are out here! Whoa! I had no idea!
- My top five favorite desserts are tiramisu, apple pie, rich chocolate anything, scones, and pecan pie.
- I am grateful that I’m out of Benadryl La La Land. I had this rash on my face and neck (and total body itching) that mysteriously came and went last weekend. Bummer, I missed a special Christmas event because half a child’s dose of Benadryl knocked me out for hours! Oops, slipped out of gratitude mode.
- I am looking forward to baking a ton of gingerbread house pieces and watching five kiddos fall into Candy La La Land! More yum!