Happy birthday to my blog! I started writing one year ago today! It’s been a wonderful journey, mostly thanks to all the special bloggers in this unique internet ncihe. My takeaways from the past year:
- I am SO grateful that bloggers and others read my blog! I have been MIA at times, like the past few difficult weeks, but my faithful friends continue to read.
- I enjoy reading and commenting on others’ blogs. I follow a diverse group of folks and truly enjoy their insights, humor, candor, and kindness. I look forward to catching up on all I’ve missed lately!
- I thought I would write and read every day, but life happens. I am always disappointed when I can’t do either. Maybe I’ll get over that. Maybe not.
- I have written on more personal topics than I had anticipated. I’ve enjoyed that, too!
- I have learned not to write posts of 1,000 words and more. I aim for 300, so I (hopefully) don’t exhaust my readers.
- I have work to do in the organization of this site. This blogging category, for instance, is jammed with too many topics.
I am thrilled to start my second year! Thank you so much for reading!