It’s Monday and time to respond to Cee’s Share Your World blogging challenge. If you haven’t seen her photography blog, you’ve been missing out. She has a terrific eye for beauty!
Here are my responses to her questions:
- If I had to spend a weekend alone in a store but couldn’t remove anything, I would head to Stone’s Education Super Store in Raleigh, NC. I can’t imagine that this family-owned store would be empty, but I would find plenty to do! It could rival heaven to spend a weekend ALONE, slowly savoring all the fantastic teaching supplies. Oh my! My heart leaps at the thought. What if I just filled one large bag?
- My favorite comfort food snack is chocolate. Milk chocolate, either Dove or Cadbury. Forget those dark, healthy things. If I wanted to taste that flavor, I’d chew the cacao beans raw.
- The largest city I’ve visited would be London, but I was a teenager, so that was eons ago. I’ve lived in San Francisco as an adult, so I have many more memories of special times, like when my sister and her kids nearly drowned at Baker Beach. Not something I’d ever forget!
- It has recently come to my attention that it’s a bit challenging to record Google Hangouts. I have tried a number of options but nixed them all in favor of privacy. On the other hand, I took a picture of a kiddo I’m tutoring. This was simply one of those moments that cries out to be captured for posterity. By the way, one advantage of Google Hangouts over Skype for long-distance teaching is that you can enjoy a brain break quite easily and for FREE! Take a look. He was excited after beating me in a bingo game, for the millionth time.
- I am grateful that my dearest widower has given up the table in the sun room. I have crept out there in his absence, after cleaning all the eraser crumbs away. I am looking forward to swimming this week, God willing.