Welcome to Super Teacher Worksheets. For a very small yearly fee, you have access to thousands of printable PDF files, including math, spelling, comprehension passages, board games, graphic organizers, phonics, science, holiday themes, social studies, and a huge collection of teacher resources. And more.
I have been using this site for a few years now. The addition of “generators” for creating your own worksheets, flashcards, and games has made this site even more user-friendly. I routinely make bingo cards for a variety of reading and math activities. I have used worksheet generators on other cites, but Super Teacher Worksheets makes it quick and easily individualized. They print out beautifully and can be saved (and easily edited) in “My File Cabinet.” One advantage of playing a bingo game one-on-one (or in a small group) is that the student is actively involved for each turn because they read the answer cards. Here’s an example of bingo game calling cards and the playing cards themselves.
- This site has such an abundance of materials that you don’t need to hunt all over the web for materials.
- The graphics used are clear and simple.
- The materials are well-organized by subject.
- The materials include racial and gender diversity.
- The search function works very well and responds intuitively when my memory fails me.
- The generators are top-notch. It takes me about 10 minutes to create a classy set of bingo cards (I usually use colored card stock for greater appeal).
- The site is constantly being upgraded with new materials.
- I no longer have to waste time with tedious internet searches that try to sneak malware into my computer.
- Did I mention that it is VERY reasonably priced?
- The logo is cheesy. FIX: Try not to look at it.
My rating: 5 out of 5 stars.